Got a picky cat? I tell you, you’re not alone! One of the biggest complaints I hear from people is how they cannot get their cat to eat anything except _______ (insert current food here). And for cat guardians who are concerned about their cat’s health, this can be a big headache. If you are finding yourself in any of these scenarios, it may be time to give me a call:
- You can’t find enough tasty options your cat will eat
- Your little guy is not so little anymore and could lose a few pounds
- Your veterinarian insists on a particular diet, but your cat won’t eat it
- You’ve just brought home a new cat/kitten and have no idea what to feed him/her
- Your cat is a dry food junkie and you want to transition to a healthier diet
- Your cat is experiencing some food sensitivities but won’t eat anything new
- You are wanting to train with your cat but s/he won’t eat treats or isn’t food-motivated
- Your cat can’t seem to shake the fleas that have made themselves at home on him/her
- You’re looking for fun & creative ways to feed your cat
If any of these sound like your cat, then let’s talk! I am passionate about healthy cats and species appropriate diets. Cats are true carnivores and when fed the properly balanced food, cats tend to:
- Be more energetic
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Look svelte and fit
- Have glossy fur coats
- Be happier in general
- Experience less medical issues
- Be flea-free
- Be better behaved
- Live longer
Are you excited to see how I can help you with your picky/overweight/bored/etc. cat? Me too! I have helped to transition some of the pickiest cats around to a more balanced, cat-appropriate diet.
How it works:
Food Consultations are $45 for a half hour consultation, and if more time is needed during the session, then I drop the rate to $1/min for the remainder of the consult. You will get a customized food transition plan and either a personal call or video chat with me. I am also happy to work with your veterinarian if that is your preference, or if I feel it is in your cat’s best interest. I can work with anyone, anywhere, as long as you are able to provide me with the exact food(s) your cat is currently eating. If you need help with weight loss, then I will need to work with your veterinarian or at least have recent records (within the last 3 months) that state your cat’s weight and body condition score.
I am also happy to recommend supplements as well!
Please note that I am not a veterinarian and I am not claiming to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Rather, I am a big proponent of species-appropriate nutrition and I am happy to help your cat transition to a more balanced, healthful, and holistic meal routine.