Senior discounts are offered to individuals 65+ at $5 off per service.
- $20 – Nail trim for cats
- $30 – If a 2nd Cat Happy purrfessional is needed to assist
- Rabbits – $25 for a 4 paw trim and scent gland cleaning
- Guinea Pigs – $20 for a 4 paw trim
- $40 for front paws
- $50 for all four paws
- You may request your color of choice – must schedule at least 1 week in advance to allow for product delivery.
Litter Box Wash
- $20 for 1st box; $15 per additional box (includes litter scoops)
- Litter delivery: $5 plus the cost of your preferred choice of litter
- Carpet spot clean: If there is dried urine on the carpet around the litter box, I can spot treat the area with enzymatic urine cleaner. I will give you an estimate upon request.
- Short-term Scooping Service: available for individuals who are injured/ill and unable to scoop their litter boxes for a short period of time. Please contact me for questions about this option.
Boxes should ideally be washed on a monthly basis. The box cleaning service includes a full box wash and change of fresh litter. I bring my own non-toxic cleaning supplies for your convenience and for your cat’s health. No additional charge if you have your own fresh litter!
*For any boxes that have heavy debris or solid matter that is difficult or impossible to remove, I may recommend replacement with a new box for sanitary purposes.
Drop-in Visits (Including walks)
I offer drop-in visits for your pets while you are away, which can include any or all of the following services, depending upon your preferences:
- 30, 45, or 60 minute visits
- Walks (training walks also offered)
- Car rides / trips to parks (never dog parks)
- Feeding meals
- Refreshing water bowls
- Administering medication
Overnight visits are offered on a limited basis. You will need to contact me to find out whether I am available to do overnight stays for the dates you need. Rates vary by location and the specific needs of your animals.